'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin Oryung could not give up, eventually threatening (comprehensive)

If you buy well in rice is a beautiful older sister While love of Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-In further deepened, Olun did not abandon Son Ye-jin yet and added threatening actions.Lee Kyu-min (Olun Mincho) put Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin minutes) on the car and turned somewhere, in an afternoon that was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th  A figure to create an atmosphere was drawn.Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Seung-ho (Upper Ha Jun minutes) who knew the fact that Yoon Jin-ah is in the police station.The two headed straight to the police station, and Yoon Seung-ho witnessed an incredible scene.Seo Jun-hee hugged Yoon Jin-ah and held it.Lee Kyu-mins mother (Jung Eli) looked at Seo Jun-hee and asked Someone.Yoon Jin-ah replied, I am my boyfriend.After knowing that his guess was facts, Yoon Seung-ho decided to make a dark expression and to get in touch with Yoon Jin-ah coldly.Seo Jun-hee feels uneasy Yoon Jin-ah Just a female boy has met, and that I love.It will be a problem and made me feel relieved.Yoon Jin-ah answered, Yoon Seung-ho started already, something is already hard, Seo Jun-hee said again I think it is easy.It is all I do to prevent it showed a reliable appearance.Lee Kyu-min revealed the fact that Yoon Jin-ah encounters Seo Jun-hee on Yunsangi (Oh ​​Man-seok minutes).You treat me as shameful, right? Ringo Hashira.Yoon Jin-ah also met other guys.I do not care to meet my brothers friends. Yunsangi said, Good.From the time I was a child, I can understand how steady and kind we look like a son. In words such Yunsanggi drunk a single person to soothe complex hearts.Seo Jun-hee whose heart became heavy carried Yoon Seung-ho and a liquor seat.Seo Jun-hee said to Yoon Seung-ho It is not unconditional from the country.What is the reason? Yoon Seung-ho said, Mother, father thinks you are your son.Yoon Jin-ah is a daughter.After that, what is your sister (Jang So Yeon minutes) in the primary election?Why is it Yoon Jin-ah? Seo Jun-hee answered Yoon Jin-ah, Yoon Seung-ho laughed as if he was amazed, How much do you see so?I am called you two people. Seo Jun-hee will not retire, Yoon Jin-ah never give up.Do not sway my sister. Two people who came out of the bar.Yoon Seung-ho said to Seo Jun-hee Yoon Jin-ah struggling to kill.It is still difficult to admit but Yoon Seung-hos heart that I decided to believe in my friend Seo Jun-hee was put in as it was.Ball iron ball (Efaryeon minutes) asked Yoon Jeong-ah, who was supposed to investigate only what female staff of Yoon Jin-ah would like to study for, said Sotonya.Then Yoon Jin-ah talked, I think that it is a word rather than a sentence with no arts because it was too much, and made the ball iron balls embarrassed.I want you to understand with a good heart if it is missing in me so far, the ball iron ball asked, Why are you suddenly so so?Then, Yoon Jin-ah said, I was aware of how important I was, but it became an idea that I had to see and help everyone who strives to protect me by treating me more than me It was.I hope the person can feel more secure. Seo Jun - hee who heard this from the side table smiled a faint smile.Lee Kyu-min put Yoon Jin-ah on her car after relieving Yoon Jin-ah.Then, he began running on the road rapidly.To Yoon Jin-ah who noticed a strange sign, Lee Kyu-min continued to runaway by saying, I will die like you.Yoon Jin-ah showed how he ate the horror but Lee Kyu-min did not stop the threatening action.On the other hand, JTBC Pretty older sister who often buys rice is broadcast every Saturday at 11 pm on Saturday.L JTBC Broadcast Screen Capture

"If you buy well in rice is a beautiful older sister" While love of Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-In further deepened, Olun did not abandon Son Ye-jin yet and added threatening actions.

Lee Kyu-min (Olun Mincho) put Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin minutes) on the car and turned somewhere, in an afternoon that was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th " A figure to create an atmosphere was drawn.

Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Seung-ho (Upper Ha Jun minutes) who knew the fact that Yoon Jin-ah is in the police station.

The two headed straight to the police station, and Yoon Seung-ho witnessed an incredible scene.

Seo Jun-hee hugged Yoon Jin-ah and held it.

Lee Kyu-min's mother (Jung Eli) looked at Seo Jun-hee and asked "Someone".

Yoon Jin-ah replied, "I am my boyfriend."

After knowing that his guess was facts, Yoon Seung-ho decided to make a dark expression and to get in touch with Yoon Jin-ah coldly.

Seo Jun-hee feels uneasy Yoon Jin-ah "Just a female boy has met, and that I love.

It will be a problem "and made me feel relieved.

Yoon Jin-ah answered, "Yoon Seung-ho started already, something is already hard," Seo Jun-hee said again "I think it is easy.

It is all I do to prevent it "showed a reliable appearance.

Lee Kyu-min revealed the fact that Yoon Jin-ah encounters Seo Jun-hee on Yunsangi (Oh ​​Man-seok minutes).

"You treat me as shameful, right? Ringo Hashira.

Yoon Jin-ah also met other guys.

I do not care to meet my brother's friends. "

Yunsangi said, "Good.

From the time I was a child, I can understand how steady and kind we look like a son. "

In words such Yunsanggi drunk a single person to soothe complex hearts.

Seo Jun-hee whose heart became heavy carried Yoon Seung-ho and a liquor seat.

Seo Jun-hee said to Yoon Seung-ho "It is not unconditional from the country.

What is the reason? "

Yoon Seung-ho said, "Mother, father thinks you are your son.

Yoon Jin-ah is a daughter.

After that, what is your sister (Jang So Yeon minutes) in the primary election?

Why is it Yoon Jin-ah? "

Seo Jun-hee answered "Yoon Jin-ah," Yoon Seung-ho laughed as if he was amazed, "How much do you see so?

I am called you two people. "

Seo Jun-hee will not retire, "Yoon Jin-ah never give up.

Do not sway my sister. "

Two people who came out of the bar.

Yoon Seung-ho said to Seo Jun-hee "Yoon Jin-ah struggling to kill."

It is still difficult to admit but Yoon Seung-ho's heart that I decided to believe in my friend Seo Jun-hee was put in as it was.

Ball iron ball (Efaryeon minutes) asked Yoon Jeong-ah, who was supposed to investigate only what female staff of Yoon Jin-ah would like to study for, said Sotonya.

Then Yoon Jin-ah talked, "I think that it is a word rather than a sentence with no arts" because it was too much, and made the ball iron balls embarrassed.

"I want you to understand with a good heart if it is missing in me so far," the ball iron ball asked, "Why are you suddenly so so?"

Then, Yoon Jin-ah said, "I was aware of how important I was, but it became an idea that I had to see and help everyone who strives to protect me by treating me more than me It was.

I hope the person can feel more secure. "

Seo Jun - hee who heard this from the side table smiled a faint smile.

Lee Kyu-min put Yoon Jin-ah on her car after relieving Yoon Jin-ah.

Then, he began running on the road rapidly.

To Yoon Jin-ah who noticed a strange sign, Lee Kyu-min continued to runaway by saying, "I will die like you."

Yoon Jin-ah showed how he ate the horror but Lee Kyu-min did not stop the threatening action.

On the other hand, JTBC "Pretty older sister who often buys rice" is broadcast every Saturday at 11 pm on Saturday.

L JTBC Broadcast Screen Capture