'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In Loves More Afflicted by Hae-yoen Gil Opposition

Hae-yoen Gil, a beautiful sister who buys rice well, struggled to prevent the love of Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In. In the 10th episode of JTBCs Bob Good Sister, a comprehensive programming channel broadcast on the 28th, Seo Kyung-sun (Son Ye-ah), who was hurt and tears, was portrayed. Kim Miyeon (Hae-yoen Gil) treated Seo Jun-hee as a person without him.Kim Miyeon told Yoon Seung-ho (Whiha-jun), who he already knew, Do not meet Jun-hee in the future.After Seo Jun-hee left, Kim Miyeon told Yoon Jin-ah, If you want to go crazy, you are fine.Where is my brother? And Yoon Jin-ah said, I did something wrong. Did my mother have it? Its just a man to me.That night, Seo Jun-hee sent a message to Yon Jin-ah saying, Maybe. Dont cry. Yoon Jin-ah called and said, I didnt cry.I think my mother was surprised and embarrassed. The next day Kim Miyeon went to Seo Kyung-sun and opposed the meeting of Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee.Kim Miyeon pretended to be for Seo Jun-hee, but Seo Kyung-sun felt Kim Miyeons inner feelings and shed tears more than anyone else.When Kim Miyeon learned that he had met Seo Gyeong-seon, Yoon Jin-ah visited Seo Gyeong-seons house.Seo Kyung-sun shed tears in the arms of Yoon Jin-ah, and Yoon Jin-ah said he was sorry. After that, Yoon Sang-ki tried to persuade Yoon Jin-ah.Seo Jun-hee was not raised under his parents. Yoon Jin-ah said, What is love? Your child grows under your parents.Tell me what love is. Father. I first knew. What love is like, how it is.I am acting through Junhee. Yoon Jin-ah said, I do not care if I am disappointed. I am disappointed with my mother, Father. Returning home, Yoon Jin-ah revealed that Kim Miyeon attracted, creepy childish when he said there was a spot where he stood.Yon Jin-ah, who was talking to Seo Jun-hee that night, ran to Seo Jun-hee, and Kim Miyeon also / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen when Yoon Jin-ah did not know he was in the room

Hae-yoen Gil, a "beautiful sister who buys rice well," struggled to prevent the love of Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In. In the 10th episode of JTBC's "Bob Good Sister," a comprehensive programming channel broadcast on the 28th, Seo Kyung-sun (Son Ye-ah), who was hurt and tears, was portrayed. Kim Miyeon (Hae-yoen Gil) treated Seo Jun-hee as a person without him. Kim Miyeon told Yoon Seung-ho (Whiha-jun), who he already knew, "Do not meet Jun-hee in the future." After Seo Jun-hee left, Kim Miyeon told Yoon Jin-ah, "If you want to go crazy, you are fine. "Where is my brother?" And Yoon Jin-ah said, "I did something wrong. Did my mother have it? It's just a man to me." That night, Seo Jun-hee sent a message to Yon Jin-ah saying, 'Maybe. Don't cry.' Yoon Jin-ah called and said, "I didn't cry. I think my mother was surprised and embarrassed. "The next day Kim Miyeon went to Seo Kyung-sun and opposed the meeting of Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee. Kim Miyeon pretended to be for Seo Jun-hee, but Seo Kyung-sun felt Kim Miyeon's inner feelings and shed tears more than anyone else. When Kim Miyeon learned that he had met Seo Gyeong-seon, Yoon Jin-ah visited Seo Gyeong-seon's house. Seo Kyung-sun shed tears in the arms of Yoon Jin-ah, and Yoon Jin-ah said he was sorry. After that, Yoon Sang-ki tried to persuade Yoon Jin-ah. Seo Jun-hee was not raised under his parents. Yoon Jin-ah said, "What is love? Your child grows under your parents. Tell me what love is. "Father. I first knew. What love is like, how it is. I am acting through Junhee. "Yoon Jin-ah said," I do not care if I am disappointed. I am disappointed with my mother, Father. " Returning home, Yoon Jin-ah revealed that Kim Miyeon "attracted, creepy childish" when he said there was a spot where he stood. Yon Jin-ah, who was talking to Seo Jun-hee that night, ran to Seo Jun-hee, and Kim Miyeon also / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen when Yoon Jin-ah did not know he was in the room