'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In 'crisis' after house dates were found in Kim Miyeon

Seoul=) = Bob-buying pretty sister Kim Miyeon began to oppose the relationship between Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In in earnest.In the 10th episode of JTBCs gilt drama A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good (played by Kim Eun/director Ahn Pan-seok), which aired at 11 p.m. on the 28th, her mother Kim Miyeon (Hae-yoen Gil) was shown shocked to learn about her daughter Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In).On this day, Yoon Jin-a came home and was surprised to see Seo Jun-hee kneeling in front of Kim Miyeon, and he approached and knelt down.Surprised Kim Miyeon caught the relationship between the two in Seo Jun-hees Im sorry and caught the back.Kim Miyeon, who went to the room, told his son Yoon Seung-ho (who was his favorite), Do you want to see your sister ruin her life? Listen to me. Dont meet Jun-hee.The conflict between Yoon Jin-a and Kim Miyeon subsequently exploded.Yoon Jin-a was angry that Kim Miyeon ignored Seo Jun-hee and went into the room, and Kim Miyeon said, Do you think its not anyone else, but Jun-hee?I do not have a choice, so I choose him. Yoon Jin-a said, I received Choices. Jun-hee did Choices me. My mother does not know.How beautiful I am, he said, and said, I do not do it to me. Junhee is just a man to me. In the end, Kim Miyeon hit Yun Jin-ahs cheek and could not stand his anger.Yoon Seung-ho expressed disappointment to Yun Jin-a, saying, Keep doing it, when Kim Miyeon said, Why do not you understand my mother?Kim Miyeon later said that her husband, Yoon Sang (Oman Seok), who returned home, said, What do you do not want to do when you are good? Did you know everything except me?Yoon Sang told Yun Jin-ah, Your mother will be very difficult. You should not blame her or hate her. Its for you. Lets try together.As the relationship between the two was revealed, Seocheon (played by Jang So-yeon) was also hurt; Kim Miyeon told Seocheon, The kids who are like family, and Jun-hee, of course, is unreproachable.I am a person who is asking for this, but I will not pay for Junhee. It is not a decision made by the children rationally. Junhee should still be caught.I did not say that you would be responsible for Junhees life properly. Seochheon made a confused expression and eventually he was greatly hurt and showed tears in the warehouse.After all, Yoon Jin-a was sorry to learn that Kim Miyeon went to Seocheon.

Seoul=) = 'Bob-buying pretty sister' Kim Miyeon began to oppose the relationship between Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In in earnest. In the 10th episode of JTBC's gilt drama "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good" (played by Kim Eun/director Ahn Pan-seok), which aired at 11 p.m. on the 28th, her mother Kim Miyeon (Hae-yoen Gil) was shown shocked to learn about her daughter Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In). On this day, Yoon Jin-a came home and was surprised to see Seo Jun-hee kneeling in front of Kim Miyeon, and he approached and knelt down. Surprised Kim Miyeon caught the relationship between the two in Seo Jun-hee's "I'm sorry" and caught the back. Kim Miyeon, who went to the room, told his son Yoon Seung-ho (who was his favorite), "Do you want to see your sister ruin her life? Listen to me. Don't meet Jun-hee." The conflict between Yoon Jin-a and Kim Miyeon subsequently exploded. Yoon Jin-a was angry that Kim Miyeon ignored Seo Jun-hee and went into the room, and Kim Miyeon said, "Do you think it's not anyone else, but Jun-hee?" I do not have a choice, so I choose him. "Yoon Jin-a said," I received Choices. Jun-hee did Choices me. My mother does not know. "How beautiful I am," he said, "and said," I do not do it to me. Junhee is just a man to me. " In the end, Kim Miyeon hit Yun Jin-ah's cheek and could not stand his anger. Yoon Seung-ho expressed disappointment to Yun Jin-a, saying, "Keep doing it," when Kim Miyeon said, "Why do not you understand my mother?" Kim Miyeon later said that her husband, Yoon Sang (Oman Seok), who returned home, said, "What do you do not want to do when you are good?" "Did you know everything except me?" Yoon Sang told Yun Jin-ah, "Your mother will be very difficult. You should not blame her or hate her. It's for you. Let's try together." As the relationship between the two was revealed, Seocheon (played by Jang So-yeon) was also hurt; Kim Miyeon told Seocheon, "The kids who are like family," and "Jun-hee, of course, is unreproachable. I am a person who is asking for this, but I will not pay for Junhee. It is not a decision made by the children rationally. "Junhee should still be caught. I did not say that you would be responsible for Junhee's life properly. "Seochheon made a confused expression and eventually he was greatly hurt and showed tears in the warehouse. After all, Yoon Jin-a was sorry to learn that Kim Miyeon went to Seocheon.