'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-In

At the time the two decided to confess, the family knew first of this and foretold Cheamyo blue.JTBC Gumdodrama broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Lets get rice well is a beautiful older sister (screenwriter Kim director An Pansok), lets have a relationship with a colleague of the company of Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) The figure of Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin minutes) was drawn.Fellow of Seo Jun-hee, which has been to find a company drunk, knew still drunk Seo Jun-hee two people of the relationship was discovered sleeping Yoon Jin-ah visited Chetoda.Seo Jun - hee and Yoon Jin - ah decided to start a public love affair with this.Yoon Jin-ah said, I want to talk to the house.I can do it by myself, from the young brother Yoon Seung-ho (Kam Ha-jun) who knew beforehand to Seo Jun-hee How do you two Hyeojimyeong do you know Juninerang?I will live without seeing forever I showed a ceremony to listen to the word.I did not tell Seo Jun-hees sister Seokyeongseon yet.Seogyeongseon guessed the relationship between the two by looking at the portrait of Yoon Jin-ah drawn by Seo Jun-hee.At that time, Yoon Jin-ah kneeled before his father Yun Sang-gi (Oh ​​Man-seok minutes) and tried to confess the relationship with Seo Jun-hee.Yun Sanggi revealed that he already knows the relationship between Yoon Jin-ah who tears, Its ready to listen anytime and Where is Juana?On this day Seo Jun - hee ran to the emergency room after finding the released Yoon Jin - ah who was kidnapped by Lee Kyu - min.Lee Kyu-min raced Yoon Jin-ah in the car, but lost reason to stop Seo Jun-hees phone and stopped the car on the shoulder.I found Yoon Jin-ah in the emergency room, and Seo Jun-hee showed the appearance of losing reason as to grab the chest of Lee Kyu-min being pulled by the police.However, in front of Yoon Jin-ah, he encouraged me that Are you OK? Thats it! And embraced the surprised lover.With the treated Yoon Jin-ah on the car, Seo Jun-hee drove a silent car.Yoon Jin-ah looked at the face of such Seo Jun-hee and asked, Are you an angry sickle? Seo Jun-hee said I have heard certainty what I could clearly do and that idea It really cramped what wished for the wrong way.I regretted very much.Despite saying it is disgusting, I got a cell phone early purchase girl, pick it up quickly, put it by myself and talk about it released the heart I was worrying about.This complained that Yoon Jin-ah was not surprised, Seo Jun-hee confessed that now it is not true Yoon Jin-ah live.Their love deepened.That night Seo Jun - hee will not tell myself Yoon Jin - ah has a great deal of faintness, and the two battled emotions with trivial problems.Usually Yoon Jin-ah approaches Seo Jun-hee and said, My situation is embarrassing because its embarrassing and bad, so its frustrating.I talked frankly, Why I felt so foolish like that, I regret it is not possible for you than me, so I frankly talked and they kissed closely and confirmed affection.The heart of Seo Jun - hee was more confident than usual.He showed up to the companys representatives business trip suggestion three months I can not go for the girlfriend, and showed until prepared to resign that cut to cut off in the intimidation.Yoon Jin-ah at the same time felt gratitude and sorry for the story that Seo Jun-hee got instinct in advance about the accident on the day when he was gone by his colleague at work.Yoon Jin-ah definitely ended the relationship by arranging the date passbook with Lee Kyu-min.Seo Jun-hee wants to dance like that to Yoon Jin-ah.Lets make it clear without noticing between us.I want to do instead, Yoon Jin-ah grabbed Seo Jun-hees hand and agreed with why did I pull it out? Subsequently, Yoon Jin-ah who participated in the female employee gathering was drunk and went to his company to see Seo Jun-hee in that state.Drunk Yoon Jin-ah gave a greeting even if he did not dare say I came to see his boyfriend to an employee, and gave me laughter in taking out the bags tambourine

At the time the two decided to confess, the family knew first of this and foretold Cheamyo "blue".

JTBC Gumdodrama broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, "Let's get rice well is a beautiful older sister" (screenwriter Kim director An Pansok), let's have a relationship with a colleague of the company of Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) The figure of Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin minutes) was drawn.

Fellow of Seo Jun-hee, which has been to find a company drunk, knew still drunk Seo Jun-hee two people of the relationship was discovered sleeping Yoon Jin-ah visited Chetoda.

Seo Jun - hee and Yoon Jin - ah decided to start a public love affair with this.

Yoon Jin-ah said, "I want to talk to the house.

I can do it by myself, "from the young brother Yoon Seung-ho (Kam Ha-jun) who knew beforehand to Seo Jun-hee" How do you two Hyeojimyeong do you know Juninerang?

I will live without seeing forever "I showed a ceremony to listen to the word.

I did not tell Seo Jun-hee's sister Seokyeongseon yet.

Seogyeongseon guessed the relationship between the two by looking at the portrait of Yoon Jin-ah drawn by Seo Jun-hee.

At that time, Yoon Jin-ah kneeled before his father Yun Sang-gi (Oh ​​Man-seok minutes) and tried to confess the relationship with Seo Jun-hee.

Yun Sanggi revealed that he already knows the relationship between Yoon Jin-ah who tears, "It's ready to listen anytime" and "Where is Juana?"

On this day Seo Jun - hee ran to the emergency room after finding the released Yoon Jin - ah who was kidnapped by Lee Kyu - min.

Lee Kyu-min raced Yoon Jin-ah in the car, but lost reason to stop Seo Jun-hee's phone and stopped the car on the shoulder.

I found Yoon Jin-ah in the emergency room, and Seo Jun-hee showed the appearance of losing reason as to grab the chest of Lee Kyu-min being pulled by the police.

However, in front of Yoon Jin-ah, he encouraged me that "Are you OK? That's it!" And embraced the surprised lover.

With the treated Yoon Jin-ah on the car, Seo Jun-hee drove a silent car.

Yoon Jin-ah looked at the face of such Seo Jun-hee and asked, "Are you an angry sickle?" Seo Jun-hee said "I have heard certainty what I could clearly do" and "that idea It really cramped what wished for the wrong way.

I regretted very much.

Despite saying it is disgusting, I got a cell phone early purchase girl, pick it up quickly, put it by myself and talk about it "released the heart I was worrying about.

This complained that Yoon Jin-ah "was not surprised," Seo Jun-hee confessed that "now it is not true Yoon Jin-ah live."

Their love deepened.

That night Seo Jun - hee will not tell myself Yoon Jin - ah has a great deal of faintness, and the two battled emotions with trivial problems.

Usually Yoon Jin-ah approaches Seo Jun-hee and said, "My situation is embarrassing because it's embarrassing and bad, so it's frustrating.

I talked frankly, "Why I felt so foolish like that, I regret it is not possible for you than me," so I frankly talked and they kissed closely and confirmed affection.

The heart of Seo Jun - hee was more confident than usual.

He showed up to the company's representative's business trip suggestion three months "I can not go for the girlfriend", and showed until "prepared to resign" that "cut" "to cut off" in the intimidation.

Yoon Jin-ah at the same time felt gratitude and sorry for the story that Seo Jun-hee got instinct in advance about the accident on the day when he was gone by his colleague at work.

Yoon Jin-ah definitely ended the relationship by arranging the date passbook with Lee Kyu-min.

Seo Jun-hee wants to dance like that to Yoon Jin-ah.

Let's make it clear without noticing between us.

I want to do "instead, Yoon Jin-ah grabbed Seo Jun-hee's hand and agreed with" why did I pull it out? "

Subsequently, Yoon Jin-ah who participated in the female employee gathering was drunk and went to his company to see Seo Jun-hee in that state.

Drunk Yoon Jin-ah gave a greeting even if he did not dare say "I came to see his boyfriend" to an employee, and gave me laughter in taking out the bag's tambourine