'Pretty sister' Jung Hae-In, Emergency Room Seo Son Ye-jin find hug "I wish I was okay."

Jung Hae-In (Jung Hae-In faction) was kidnapped by Lee Kyu-min (Olun Mincho) at JTBC Gumdo Drama Good buy for rice (screenwriter Kim is directing Ann Pansok) broadcasted on the afternoon of 21 I visited Yunjin (Son Ye-jin minutes).He hugged Yunjin silently Are you okay? I made it worried sincerely. On this day Seojung Hui was concerned about Yunjin (Son Ye-jin minutes) whose contact did not reach all day.I contacted a colleague of a Yunjin company, but I could not confirm the material of Yunjin just by returning the word I can not put it together very well.After all, Seojung Hu went up to the house of Yunjin, making an excuse for his friend Yun-soon (upper Jae-jun).What I thought was what happened to Yunjin.He called Yunsu-ho and asked for the phone number of Lee Kyu-min and found a business card of Lee Kyu-min from the drawer of Yun-soos desk.Run a rough car Lee Kyu-min got a phone call from Seojung Hui and went with Yunjin.Therefore, Lee Kyu-min missed the steering wheel and stood on the shoulder of the car.Yunjin knows Lets go again.This degree will die.Lets run faster and go to Nantoruji and go.Die , If it wishes, it will die.I do not go far away, he raised the sound to Lee Kyu-min.Surprised Lee Kyu-min made a bad mouth as mad and hit cheeks of Lee Kyu-min who knew Yunjin.He fought Where sorting slander? You know what qualifications and lines like you are like that.Going to Yunjin know hospital, Seojung Hu came to the Emergency Room looking for Yunjin

Jung Hae-In (Jung Hae-In faction) was kidnapped by Lee Kyu-min (Olun Mincho) at JTBC Gumdo Drama "Good buy for rice" (screenwriter Kim is directing Ann Pansok) broadcasted on the afternoon of 21 I visited Yunjin (Son Ye-jin minutes).

He hugged Yunjin silently "Are you okay? I made it worried sincerely. "

On this day Seojung Hui was concerned about Yunjin (Son Ye-jin minutes) whose contact did not reach all day.

I contacted a colleague of a Yunjin company, but I could not confirm the material of Yunjin just by returning the word "I can not put it together very well".

After all, Seojung Hu went up to the house of Yunjin, making an excuse for his friend Yun-soon (upper Jae-jun).

What I thought was what happened to Yunjin.

He called Yunsu-ho and asked for the phone number of Lee Kyu-min and found a business card of Lee Kyu-min from the drawer of Yun-soo's desk.

Run a rough car Lee Kyu-min got a phone call from Seojung Hui and went with Yunjin.

Therefore, Lee Kyu-min missed the steering wheel and stood on the shoulder of the car.

Yunjin knows "Let's go again.

This degree will die.

Let's run faster and go to Nantoruji and go.

Die , If it wishes, it will die.

I do not go far away, "he raised the sound to Lee Kyu-min.

Surprised Lee Kyu-min made a bad mouth as "mad" and hit cheeks of Lee Kyu-min who knew Yunjin.

He fought "Where sorting slander? You know what qualifications and lines like you are like that".

Going to Yunjin know hospital, Seojung Hu came to the Emergency Room looking for Yunjin