Park Ha-sun, Diet Success After Childbirth .. "25 size, weight Prefix 4"

The actor Park Ha - sun succeeded in dieting after giving birth.Park Ha-sun said on his own Instagram, Before I go to work I do not have fit pants wearing comfortable pants and the shooting center of the upper body ... weight weight front seats 4 streets entering and possibly closets I wrote back the things I put in the deep into it, I posted a picture with the sentence Well Come back 25 sizes, 44 sizes.

The actor Park Ha - sun succeeded in dieting after giving birth.

Park Ha-sun said on his own Instagram, "Before I go to work I do not have fit pants wearing comfortable pants and the shooting center of the upper body ... weight weight front seats 4 streets entering and possibly closets I wrote back the things I put in the deep into it, I posted a picture with the sentence "Well Come back 25 sizes, 44 sizes."