'My uncle' IU, Lee Sun Gyun on "Kim Yung-min Why not? Because he hates you."

IU (Lee Ji-eun) added power to Lee Sun Gyun at My Uncle.TvN Drama broadcasted on the afternoon of 18th, My uncle 9 times, the figure of IU, Lee Ji-woon (IU, Lee Sun Geun) was drawn together walking together on the way back from work Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun).In this day Park Dong-hoon held Does not always managing.It will be.Multiple to Managing Director, Dojung Young (Kim Yung-min).I will pack-drop it.

IU (Lee Ji-eun) added power to Lee Sun Gyun at "My Uncle".

TvN Drama broadcasted on the afternoon of 18th, "My uncle" 9 times, the figure of IU, Lee Ji-woon (IU, Lee Sun Geun) was drawn together walking together on the way back from work Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun).

In this day Park Dong-hoon held "Does not always managing.

It will be.

Multiple to Managing Director, Dojung Young (Kim Yung-min).

I will pack-drop it.