'My uncle' IU, Lee Sun Gyun hit the back of the head (Comprehensive)

I bother to protect the Lee Sun Gyun by the IU troubled the back head.If I am not tvN Drama My Uncle 10 times (Screenwriter Park · Hye Young / Director Kim · Wonsok) broadcasted on April 19, I confess that I like Dong Hoon Park (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) I greeted the back of the head.
I bother to protect the Lee Sun Gyun by the IU troubled the back head.If I am not tvN Drama My Uncle 10 times (Screenwriter Park · Hye Young / Director Kim · Wonsok) broadcasted on April 19, I confess that I like Dong Hoon Park (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) I greeted the back of the head.

I bother to protect the Lee Sun Gyun by the IU troubled the back head.

If I am not tvN Drama "My Uncle" 10 times (Screenwriter Park · Hye Young / Director Kim · Wonsok) broadcasted on April 19, I confess that I like Dong Hoon Park (Lee Sun Gyun minutes) I greeted the back of the head.