'My uncle' IU, confessing in a nutshell? "Lee Sun Gyun I like you"

IU confessed to Lee Sun Gyun at My Uncle.Cable channel tvN broadcasted on the afternoon of 19th tvN My uncle 10 times, the figure of Lee Ji-eun (IU) not confessing to Dong Hoon Park (Lee Sun Gyun) was portrayed.During this day, I went to Dong Hoon Park suddenly. I wanted to see this feeling, that feeling, the emotion that endlessly hits the back head is Lamyeon Sooyo.

IU confessed to Lee Sun Gyun at "My Uncle".

Cable channel tvN broadcasted on the afternoon of 19th tvN "My uncle" 10 times, the figure of Lee Ji-eun (IU) not confessing to Dong Hoon Park (Lee Sun Gyun) was portrayed.

During this day, I went to Dong Hoon Park suddenly. "I wanted to see this feeling, that feeling, the emotion that endlessly hits the back head is Lamyeon Sooyo.