Lee Yi-kyung "Jung In-sun and devotees, thank you for your support"

(Continued from the interview ①) We attracted hot topics whose love affair of Lee Yi-kyung (29) and Jung In-sun (27) are known before the end of broadcasting Uracha next Waikiki.The two met with introduction of acquaintance and was raising love of the first year.Actors and staff who filmed drama together were also careful as they did not notice, but they could not hide until the end.Lee Yi-kyung said, I was sorry about it.It seemed that the period was known before the seal and all the preparations prepared seemed to be broken.  I was sorry about the production team who tried shooting at Seooso at night.Although viewers are also watching with immersion, I feel sorry for breaks, he said carefully.Also, Lee Yi-kyung said, I finished taking a picture ahead of schedule for the next schedule and (Jung In-sun) learned of this work in the middle of filming.I could not launch, I went, I seemed to have handed out all my luggage to his friends, I was sorry, he said.Fortunately, most of them sent a message of cheer when two love passions were reported.Lee Yi-kyung said, There are more people who support me, thank you, and I was sorryfully big, but my heart was appreciated.Before entering the work, they promised to pay attention to each other, they do not want to damage the people around.In the talk of Jung In-sun Lee Yi-kyung could not hide the smiling bloom secretly.Love will bloom even on the battlefield.(Haha) There was hardly any god who two acting while drama.I bumped into the scene in my sign to a couple of divisions in the beginning.I could not see each other while shooting.I mainly talked and sent a message.I have made many talks before I entered drama.Because drama is important, not personal feelings.It is also appreciated that it is a person who understands such a thing.(Lol) and love are currently progressive form Lee Yi-kyung.He also praised his family.Lee Yi-kyungs father gathered a topic known to be a large company CEO L Chemistry.Lee Yi-kyung said, Although my father gave me something I could not contact him separately, my sister Lang is a frequent doctor.My older sister loves comedy for me to make many contacts to see my nephews, joked.
(Continued from the interview ①) We attracted hot topics whose love affair of Lee Yi-kyung (29) and Jung In-sun (27) are known before the end of broadcasting Uracha next Waikiki.The two met with introduction of acquaintance and was raising love of the first year.Actors and staff who filmed drama together were also careful as they did not notice, but they could not hide until the end.Lee Yi-kyung said, I was sorry about it.It seemed that the period was known before the seal and all the preparations prepared seemed to be broken.  I was sorry about the production team who tried shooting at Seooso at night.Although viewers are also watching with immersion, I feel sorry for breaks, he said carefully.Also, Lee Yi-kyung said, I finished taking a picture ahead of schedule for the next schedule and (Jung In-sun) learned of this work in the middle of filming.I could not launch, I went, I seemed to have handed out all my luggage to his friends, I was sorry, he said.Fortunately, most of them sent a message of cheer when two love passions were reported.Lee Yi-kyung said, There are more people who support me, thank you, and I was sorryfully big, but my heart was appreciated.Before entering the work, they promised to pay attention to each other, they do not want to damage the people around.In the talk of Jung In-sun Lee Yi-kyung could not hide the smiling bloom secretly.Love will bloom even on the battlefield.(Haha) There was hardly any god who two acting while drama.I bumped into the scene in my sign to a couple of divisions in the beginning.I could not see each other while shooting.I mainly talked and sent a message.I have made many talks before I entered drama.Because drama is important, not personal feelings.It is also appreciated that it is a person who understands such a thing.(Lol) and love are currently progressive form Lee Yi-kyung.He also praised his family.Lee Yi-kyungs father gathered a topic known to be a large company CEO L Chemistry.Lee Yi-kyung said, Although my father gave me something I could not contact him separately, my sister Lang is a frequent doctor.My older sister loves comedy for me to make many contacts to see my nephews, joked.

(Continued from the interview ①) We attracted hot topics whose love affair of Lee Yi-kyung (29) and Jung In-sun (27) are known before the end of broadcasting "Uracha next Waikiki".

The two met with introduction of acquaintance and was raising love of the first year.

Actors and staff who filmed drama together were also careful as they did not notice, but they could not hide until the end.

Lee Yi-kyung said, "I was sorry about it.

It seemed that the period was known before the seal and all the preparations prepared seemed to be broken. "" I was sorry about the production team who tried shooting at Seooso at night.

Although viewers are also watching with immersion, I feel sorry for breaks, "he said carefully.

Also, Lee Yi-kyung said, "I finished taking a picture ahead of schedule for the next schedule and (Jung In-sun) learned of this work in the middle of filming.

I could not launch, I went, I seemed to have handed out all my luggage to his friends, "I was sorry," he said.

Fortunately, most of them sent a message of cheer when two love passions were reported.

Lee Yi-kyung said, "There are more people who support me, thank you," and "I was sorryfully big, but my heart was appreciated."

Before entering the work, they promised to pay attention to each other, they do not want to damage the people around.

In the talk of Jung In-sun Lee Yi-kyung could not hide the smiling bloom secretly.

"Love will bloom even on the battlefield.

(Haha) There was hardly any god who two acting while drama.

I bumped into the scene in my sign to a couple of divisions in the beginning.

I could not see each other while shooting.

I mainly talked and sent a message.

I have made many talks before I entered drama.

Because drama is important, not personal feelings.

It is also appreciated that it is a person who understands such a thing.

(Lol) "and love are currently progressive form Lee Yi-kyung.

He also praised his family.

Lee Yi-kyung's father gathered a topic known to be a large company CEO L Chemistry.

Lee Yi-kyung said, "Although my father gave me something I could not contact him separately", my sister Lang is a frequent doctor.

My older sister loves comedy for me to make many contacts to see my nephews, "joked.