Lee Seung-gi, handsome younger brother (Knowing Bros)

I revealed my own black history, released it myself, and made [New].Lee Seung-gi appeared on JTBC brother you know broadcasted on April 21.I gathered a big topic from before broadcasting.On this day, Lee Seung-gi intersected like a member who sprung up with members of older brother who knew with a fading technique and entertainment feeling not faded.Especially I released a big black history and laughed.Kim Hee-chul opened the gun gate of Lee Seung-gi Black history with Lee Seung-gis song Entertainer lap which he sang in the past.Lee Seung-gi said, I want you to endure Kim Hee-chuls mouth but inside the hot reaction of the members of brother you know dance to other laps that are not so high Lee Seung - gi s past appearances were released.Lee Seung-gi said jokingly that this is a religious time.Lee Seung-gi said, My image is a correct, exemplary image.I had the opportunity to think that it was necessary to purchase genuine paint goodness for my decisive incident, when I learned what kind of car I was driving while driving, I confessed the circumstances of my mother Chayotodanun.Members intense reactions overflowed, Was it to your mother?, I made my existence as a mother shortage.Lee Seung-gi said Yes, mother bad things.Okay and caught an eye-catching laughter.Lee Seung-gi also said at the age of 22, the reason why an adult movie was settled for 200 dollars in a resort room went to shoot the Girls Six in Saipan, the reason for 1 nights 2 days I could not openly publish my black history that required 3 hours on the jumping base.Lee Seung-gis Black history was added during the recording of older brother you know on this day.Lee Seung-gi proudly propose the brain purity test, spreading the four-character idiom Showdown with the members of your brother who knows.Lee Seung-gi who won Lee Sukun was shocked by defeat at Showdown with Kang · Hodon.Kang Ho Dong said, If you try, you can do it.I had never done well from the beginning.Lets learn Lee Seung-gi confided I could not imagine, this is .Life Seung-gi of the correct life image, a versatile image is also an entertainment that is not afraid of being broken by entertainment.My older brother has revealed no real value like Lee Seung-gi.Viewers also got a good reputation in the appearance that even his own black history confided to Tartar and burned passion for entertainment
I revealed my own black history, released it myself, and made [New].Lee Seung-gi appeared on JTBC brother you know broadcasted on April 21.I gathered a big topic from before broadcasting.On this day, Lee Seung-gi intersected like a member who sprung up with members of older brother who knew with a fading technique and entertainment feeling not faded.Especially I released a big black history and laughed.Kim Hee-chul opened the gun gate of Lee Seung-gi Black history with Lee Seung-gis song Entertainer lap which he sang in the past.Lee Seung-gi said, I want you to endure Kim Hee-chuls mouth but inside the hot reaction of the members of brother you know dance to other laps that are not so high Lee Seung - gi s past appearances were released.Lee Seung-gi said jokingly that this is a religious time.Lee Seung-gi said, My image is a correct, exemplary image.I had the opportunity to think that it was necessary to purchase genuine paint goodness for my decisive incident, when I learned what kind of car I was driving while driving, I confessed the circumstances of my mother Chayotodanun.Members intense reactions overflowed, Was it to your mother?, I made my existence as a mother shortage.Lee Seung-gi said Yes, mother bad things.Okay and caught an eye-catching laughter.Lee Seung-gi also said at the age of 22, the reason why an adult movie was settled for 200 dollars in a resort room went to shoot the Girls Six in Saipan, the reason for 1 nights 2 days I could not openly publish my black history that required 3 hours on the jumping base.Lee Seung-gis Black history was added during the recording of older brother you know on this day.Lee Seung-gi proudly propose the brain purity test, spreading the four-character idiom Showdown with the members of your brother who knows.Lee Seung-gi who won Lee Sukun was shocked by defeat at Showdown with Kang · Hodon.Kang Ho Dong said, If you try, you can do it.I had never done well from the beginning.Lets learn Lee Seung-gi confided I could not imagine, this is .Life Seung-gi of the correct life image, a versatile image is also an entertainment that is not afraid of being broken by entertainment.My older brother has revealed no real value like Lee Seung-gi.Viewers also got a good reputation in the appearance that even his own black history confided to Tartar and burned passion for entertainment

I revealed my own black history, released it myself, and made [New].

Lee Seung-gi appeared on JTBC "brother you know" broadcasted on April 21.

I gathered a big topic from before broadcasting.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi intersected like a member who sprung up with members of "older brother who knew" with a fading technique and entertainment feeling not faded.

Especially I released a big black history and laughed.

Kim Hee-chul opened the gun gate of Lee Seung-gi Black history with Lee Seung-gi's song 'Entertainer' lap which he sang in the past.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I want you to endure" Kim Hee-chul's mouth but inside the hot reaction of the members of "brother you know" dance to other laps that are not so high Lee Seung - gi 's past appearances were released.

Lee Seung-gi said jokingly that this is "a religious time."

Lee Seung-gi said, "My image is a correct, exemplary image.

I had the opportunity to think that it was necessary to purchase genuine paint goodness for my decisive incident, "when I learned what kind of car I was driving while driving, I confessed the circumstances of my mother Chayotodanun.

Members' intense reactions overflowed, "Was it to your mother?", "I made my existence as a mother shortage."

Lee Seung-gi said "Yes, mother bad things.

Okay "and caught an eye-catching laughter.

Lee Seung-gi also said at the age of 22, the reason why an adult movie was settled for 200 dollars in a resort room went to shoot the "Girls' Six" in Saipan, the reason for "1 nights 2 days" I could not openly publish my black history that required 3 hours on the jumping base.

Lee Seung-gi's Black history was added during the recording of "older brother you know" on this day.

Lee Seung-gi proudly propose the brain purity test, spreading the four-character idiom Showdown with the members of "your brother who knows".

Lee Seung-gi who won Lee Sukun was shocked by defeat at Showdown with Kang · Hodon.

Kang Ho Dong said, "If you try, you can do it.

I had never done well from the beginning.

Let's learn "Lee Seung-gi confided" I could not imagine, this is ".

Life Seung-gi of the correct life image, a versatile image is also an entertainment that is not afraid of being broken by entertainment.

"My older brother" has revealed no real value like Lee Seung-gi.

Viewers also got a good reputation in the appearance that even his own black history confided to Tartar and burned passion for entertainment