'Lee Joon ♥' Jung So-min, "I enjoyed high school cashier role until late 20's."

The actor Jung So-min let me tell you the real person who played the role of High School Cashier until the late 20s.Jung So-min released a photo album with grass tooth magazine.Jung So-mins big eyes and plump lips attractiveness as it is.Match a cute bucket bag with a long dress such as a feminine Ordinary Family Look that is comfortable in the coming summer is impressive.In the interview, Jung So-min said, Although the role of High School Cashier was connected until the late 20s, there was also a concern of worry actually, but I seem to have enjoyed it more than receiving stress It was.In addition, I thought that various opportunities will come when you try to digest the role given to me so that water flows like this, he has never tried. I wanted to try a new genre and made it clear.On the other hand, Jung So-min is struggling for the next work since the drama This time is the first time for me.Grass tooth

The actor Jung So-min let me tell you the real person who played the role of High School Cashier until the late 20s.

Jung So-min released a photo album with grass tooth magazine.

Jung So-min's big eyes and plump lip's attractiveness as it is.

Match a cute bucket bag with a long dress such as a feminine Ordinary Family Look that is comfortable in the coming summer is impressive.

In the interview, Jung So-min said, "Although the role of High School Cashier was connected until the late 20s, there was also a concern of worry actually, but I seem to have enjoyed it more than receiving stress" It was.

In addition, "I thought that" various opportunities will come when you try to digest the role given to me so that water flows like this, "he has never tried. I wanted to try a new genre and made it clear.

On the other hand, Jung So-min is struggling for the next work since the drama "This time is the first time for me".

Grass tooth