Lee Ji-hye on how to get cauldron "water temperatures are so good"

Battle Trip Lee Ji-hye shows cauldron spa Celebratory photoLee Ji-hye posted a picture on his instagram account on the 7th with an article entitled Lee Ji-hye broth, already funny. The photo shows Lee Ji-hye enjoying a spa in a cauldron that is burning.Lee Ji-hye said, I was eating food and I thought it was a place to boil the cauldron next to me. Lee Ji-hye said, I thought it was a place to boil the cauldron.

Battle TripLee Ji-hye shows cauldron spa Celebratory photo Lee Ji-hye posted a picture on his instagram account on the 7th with an article entitled "Lee Ji-hye broth, already funny." The photo shows Lee Ji-hye enjoying a spa in a cauldron that is burning. Lee Ji-hye said, "I was eating food and I thought it was a place to boil the cauldron next to me." Lee Ji-hye said, "I thought it was a place to boil the cauldron."