'It's cold.' Kim Su-ro "Korea's three greatest beauty? Kim Sung-ryung and Jeong Yun-hui and Son Ye-jin"

Kim Su-ro and Kim Sung-ryung appeared in JTBC Please ask a refrigerator broadcast on the 23rd to show off his speech.On this day Kim Sung-Joo is Kim Sung-ryungs owner of a beautiful face to support the years.I will rejuvene more and more. Kim Su-ro also said, There is no beautiful person like my sister.To be seen, I will be cited as Jeong Yun-hui, Son Ye-jin and the three greatest beauties in the Republic of Korea. Next, Kim Sung-ryung is a management secret law in the middle, Is there resistance?There is no effect if cosmetics also paint a lot of good things. Kim Su-ro invited us to laugh by exposing I do not like skin care like myself

Kim Su-ro and Kim Sung-ryung appeared in JTBC "Please ask a refrigerator" broadcast on the 23rd to show off his speech.

On this day Kim Sung-Joo is Kim Sung-ryung's owner of a beautiful face to support the years.

I will rejuvene more and more. "

Kim Su-ro also said, "There is no beautiful person like my sister.

To be seen, I will be cited as Jeong Yun-hui, Son Ye-jin and the three greatest beauties in the Republic of Korea. "

Next, Kim Sung-ryung is a management secret law in the middle, "Is there resistance?

There is no effect if cosmetics also paint a lot of good things. "

Kim Su-ro invited us to laugh by exposing "I do not like skin care like myself"