'It's cold.' Kim Su-ro "Jeong Yun-hui Kim Sung-ryung Son Ye-jin, Korea"

JTBC Refrigerator Requested broadcasted on April 23, actor Kim Su-ro Kim Sung-ryung appeared.Kim Sung-ryung this day is getting more and more rejuvenated.I ask Kim Su-ro How do you feel like this word to Kim Su-ro ashamed by the word Kim Sung-ryungs watch goes in reverse? Kim Su-ro said, I think it is an accurate story, and There is no beautiful person like my sister.I am the three biggest beauties of the Republic of Korea to see, he said.Kim Su-ro said that Jeong Yun-hui, Kim Sung-ryung is Son Ye-jin to the question Who are the rest two?, I have to go along with recent trends I laughed in talking to him.
JTBC Refrigerator Requested broadcasted on April 23, actor Kim Su-ro Kim Sung-ryung appeared.Kim Sung-ryung this day is getting more and more rejuvenated.I ask Kim Su-ro How do you feel like this word to Kim Su-ro ashamed by the word Kim Sung-ryungs watch goes in reverse? Kim Su-ro said, I think it is an accurate story, and There is no beautiful person like my sister.I am the three biggest beauties of the Republic of Korea to see, he said.Kim Su-ro said that Jeong Yun-hui, Kim Sung-ryung is Son Ye-jin to the question Who are the rest two?, I have to go along with recent trends I laughed in talking to him.

JTBC "Refrigerator Requested" broadcasted on April 23, actor Kim Su-ro Kim Sung-ryung appeared.

Kim Sung-ryung this day "is getting more and more rejuvenated.

I ask Kim Su-ro "How do you feel like this word" to Kim Su-ro ashamed by the word Kim Sung-ryung's watch goes in reverse? "

Kim Su-ro said, "I think it is an accurate story," and "There is no beautiful person like my sister.

I am the three biggest beauties of the Republic of Korea to see, "he said.

Kim Su-ro said that "Jeong Yun-hui, Kim Sung-ryung is Son Ye-jin" to the question "Who are the rest two?", "I have to go along with recent trends I laughed in talking to him.