"I'm happy." 'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-In,

If you reveal it without being detected.My brother (friends) and my father to my colleague at work.Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-In couple who are checking their complexion little by little, like the word love is hidden while recorded tea comes out.Only my sister (friend) and mother, who are the best obstacles left, remained.JTBC Gumdo Drama broadcasted on the 21st day (Son ye-jin min) and Seojun Hui (8), with JTBC Gumdo Drama Better to buy rice (Screenplay Kim, Director Ann Pansok, Production Drama House, Contents Kay) (Jung Hae-In) went on the radio wave to decide to confide his relationship to his family.However, the situation that these are obviously barely bald out also brings awkwardness.Because I did not get in touch with Jina on this days broadcast, Jun-hee who became uneasy came knowing the contact address of Jinnas former curry Lee Kyu-min (Olun) and called him.In this hurry Lee Kyu-min issued a traffic accident, and Jinna finally got out of the situation of abduction crisis.Jina who met Juni at the hospital afterwards poured away the tears he had caught.With a firm expression, I regret very much.Despite saying it is disgusting, the mobile phone early bought girl, picking up early and putting it on, alone talking, Juni sheds tears.He felt bothering that Jina was not talking about Lee Kyu - min s work, and Jina was full of such sorry emotions in Jun - he.Jinna pulled the juni etc which did not go bad by fingers Demyeo I am sorry that I did not feel sorry for being bothered by being disgusted as a part of charm Juni could not resist laughing.And, I was busy playing voice messages that Jinna had on the mobile phone, and bothering me.The crisis brought about two more love affections.Because Juana is with Jina, Jinna is happy to the intention friend Kumubora (residents lights), whether to refuse China business for three months at the resolution prepared to write down to the resignation.Gopnague and confessed, I did not hide my heart.Juana finally stated that he wanted to inform the family dignifiedly the relationship between the two, and Jinna opposed to do its work alone with Juana.After practicing in a one-time room, Jina went to his father Yun Sang-gi (Oh ​​Man-seok minutes).In the above, I saw the complex face of my daughter, I was talking.Joey is prepared to listen anytime.Any story is okay.Where is Juana? He took out the story first.Jinna dropped tears and began to cry sadly.It is a reaction that frowns at the tip of the nose of the viewers in the big warm heart of the father.

"If you reveal it without being detected.

"My brother (friends) and my father to my colleague at work.

Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae-In couple who are checking their complexion little by little, like the word "love is hidden while recorded tea comes out".

Only my sister (friend) and mother, who are the best obstacles left, remained.

JTBC Gumdo Drama broadcasted on the 21st day (Son ye-jin min) and Seojun Hui (8), with JTBC Gumdo Drama "Better to buy rice" (Screenplay Kim, Director Ann Pansok, Production Drama House, Contents Kay) (Jung Hae-In) went on the radio wave to decide to confide his relationship to his family.

However, the situation that these are obviously barely bald out also brings awkwardness.

Because I did not get in touch with Jina on this day's broadcast, Jun-hee who became uneasy came knowing the contact address of Jinna's former curry Lee Kyu-min (Olun) and called him.

In this hurry Lee Kyu-min issued a traffic accident, and Jinna finally got out of the situation of abduction crisis.

Jina who met Juni at the hospital afterwards poured away the tears he had caught.

With a firm expression, "I regret very much.

Despite saying it is disgusting, the mobile phone early bought girl, picking up early and putting it on, alone talking, "Juni sheds tears.

He felt bothering that Jina was not talking about Lee Kyu - min 's work, and Jina was full of such sorry emotions in Jun - he.

Jinna pulled the juni etc which did not go bad by fingers Demyeo "I am sorry that I did not feel sorry for being bothered by being disgusted" as a part of charm Juni could not resist laughing.

And, I was busy playing voice messages that Jinna had on the mobile phone, and bothering me.

The crisis brought about two more love affections.

Because Juana is with Jina, Jinna is "happy" to the intention friend Kumubora (residents' lights), whether to refuse China business for three months at the resolution prepared to write down to the resignation.

Gopnague "and confessed, I did not hide my heart.

Juana finally stated that he wanted to inform the family dignifiedly the relationship between the two, and Jinna opposed to do its work alone with Juana.

After practicing in a one-time room, Jina went to his father Yun Sang-gi (Oh ​​Man-seok minutes).

In the above, I saw the complex face of my daughter, "I was talking.

Joey is prepared to listen anytime.

Any story is okay.

Where is Juana? "He took out the story first.

Jinna dropped tears and began to cry sadly.

It is a reaction that frowns at the tip of the nose of the viewers in the big warm heart of the father.