"I'll love you long." .. 'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin confesses to Jung Hae-In

Bought well for rice is a beautiful older sister Jung Hae-In laughed at Son Ye-jins confession and wept.The comprehensive organization channel JTBC Gumdodrama broadcast on the 20th In the rice often buys a beautiful older sister 7 times, Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin minutes), Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) relationship Oh Man-seok, Yun Sung-ho (Upper Ha Jun) who was aware of the situation.On this day Namjik Kwon learned the fact that sexual abuse questionnaire will go among female staff.Finally Nam Ho Kyun (Bak Hyuk Kwon) to the ball iron ball (Efaryeong) So not suitable.Even when I go on a business trip, did you tell me to show only my personalities? I pressed everything against Ball deputy.Anxious ball iron balls bought dinner at Yoon Jin-ah and asked about the questionnaire.Yoon Jin-ah said, I do not think I should write it, the ball iron ball showed a relieved smile.However, Yoon Jin-ah said, I think that it is a word rather than a sentence with no arts.Ball iron balls asked, If you made you lonely, understand with a good heart and What is the reason why the substitution changed?The situation that Seo Jun-hee who was distracted is listening at the front seat.Yoon Jin-ah said, I want to help someone.I lived without knowing what kind of important thing I had ever been.By the way, I thought more carefully than me and needed to support all the people who strive to protect and I came to think of Geddan.That person is little worried and can be relieved.I have to keep myself better.Meanwhile, Seo Jun-hee handed out his cell phone to Yoon Jin-ah, who had problems with cell phones.Seo Jun-hee returned after receiving the cell phone, hearing the sound that Yunjin left.Yoon Jin-ah gently sang the name of Seo Jun-hee I have your cell phone, but I remember what I wanted to say suddenly. Thank you.Take care of me a lot day and love me.I did not know that I would receive love to someone.You do not know.I wonder how I am grateful and have a happy time. Then Yoon Jin-ah said, There are plenty of lessons to learn.Love is unlimitedly luxurious and something spiraling out everything for only one person.So when you love you like Seo Jun - hee.Semi-shear. I love it. great amount of.Its a very long and long love, telling the heart for Seo Jun-hee humbly.One lag behind Seo Jun - hee was deeply moved by this.Meanwhile, Lee Kyu-min (Olun) abducted Yoon Jin-ah.Yoon Jin-ah interests when you can get out of Lee Kyu-min / Photo = JTBC Broadcast screen
Bought well for rice is a beautiful older sister Jung Hae-In laughed at Son Ye-jins confession and wept.The comprehensive organization channel JTBC Gumdodrama broadcast on the 20th In the rice often buys a beautiful older sister 7 times, Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin minutes), Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) relationship Oh Man-seok, Yun Sung-ho (Upper Ha Jun) who was aware of the situation.On this day Namjik Kwon learned the fact that sexual abuse questionnaire will go among female staff.Finally Nam Ho Kyun (Bak Hyuk Kwon) to the ball iron ball (Efaryeong) So not suitable.Even when I go on a business trip, did you tell me to show only my personalities? I pressed everything against Ball deputy.Anxious ball iron balls bought dinner at Yoon Jin-ah and asked about the questionnaire.Yoon Jin-ah said, I do not think I should write it, the ball iron ball showed a relieved smile.However, Yoon Jin-ah said, I think that it is a word rather than a sentence with no arts.Ball iron balls asked, If you made you lonely, understand with a good heart and What is the reason why the substitution changed?The situation that Seo Jun-hee who was distracted is listening at the front seat.Yoon Jin-ah said, I want to help someone.I lived without knowing what kind of important thing I had ever been.By the way, I thought more carefully than me and needed to support all the people who strive to protect and I came to think of Geddan.That person is little worried and can be relieved.I have to keep myself better.Meanwhile, Seo Jun-hee handed out his cell phone to Yoon Jin-ah, who had problems with cell phones.Seo Jun-hee returned after receiving the cell phone, hearing the sound that Yunjin left.Yoon Jin-ah gently sang the name of Seo Jun-hee I have your cell phone, but I remember what I wanted to say suddenly. Thank you.Take care of me a lot day and love me.I did not know that I would receive love to someone.You do not know.I wonder how I am grateful and have a happy time. Then Yoon Jin-ah said, There are plenty of lessons to learn.Love is unlimitedly luxurious and something spiraling out everything for only one person.So when you love you like Seo Jun - hee.Semi-shear. I love it. great amount of.Its a very long and long love, telling the heart for Seo Jun-hee humbly.One lag behind Seo Jun - hee was deeply moved by this.Meanwhile, Lee Kyu-min (Olun) abducted Yoon Jin-ah.Yoon Jin-ah interests when you can get out of Lee Kyu-min / Photo = JTBC Broadcast screen

"Bought well for rice is a beautiful older sister" Jung Hae-In laughed at Son Ye-jin's confession and wept.

The comprehensive organization channel JTBC Gumdodrama broadcast on the 20th "In the rice often buys a beautiful older sister" 7 times, Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin minutes), Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae-In) relationship Oh Man-seok, Yun Sung-ho (Upper Ha Jun) who was aware of the situation.

On this day Namjik Kwon learned the fact that sexual abuse questionnaire will go among female staff.

Finally Nam Ho Kyun (Bak Hyuk Kwon) to the ball iron ball (Efaryeong) "So not suitable.

Even when I go on a business trip, did you tell me to show only my personalities? I pressed everything against Ball deputy.

Anxious ball iron balls bought dinner at Yoon Jin-ah and asked about the questionnaire.

Yoon Jin-ah said, "I do not think I should write it," the ball iron ball showed a relieved smile.

However, Yoon Jin-ah said, "I think that it is a word rather than a sentence with no arts.

Ball iron balls asked, "If you made you lonely, understand with a good heart" and "What is the reason why the substitution changed?"

The situation that Seo Jun-hee who was distracted is listening at the front seat.

Yoon Jin-ah said, "I want to help someone.

I lived without knowing what kind of important thing I had ever been.

By the way, I thought more carefully than me and needed to support all the people who strive to protect and I came to think of Geddan.

That person is little worried and can be relieved.

"I have to keep myself better."

Meanwhile, Seo Jun-hee handed out his cell phone to Yoon Jin-ah, who had problems with cell phones.

Seo Jun-hee returned after receiving the cell phone, hearing the sound that Yunjin left.

Yoon Jin-ah gently sang the name of Seo Jun-hee "I have your cell phone, but I remember what I wanted to say suddenly.

Thank you.

Take care of me a lot day and love me.

I did not know that I would receive love to someone.

You do not know.

I wonder how I am grateful and have a happy time. "

Then Yoon Jin-ah said, "There are plenty of lessons to learn.

Love is unlimitedly luxurious and something spiraling out everything for only one person.

So when you love you like Seo Jun - hee.

Semi-shear.

I love it.

great amount of.

It's a very long and long love, "telling the heart for Seo Jun-hee humbly.

One lag behind Seo Jun - hee was deeply moved by this.

Meanwhile, Lee Kyu-min (Olun) abducted Yoon Jin-ah.

Yoon Jin-ah interests when you can get out of Lee Kyu-min / Photo = JTBC Broadcast screen