"I Wish" .. A-Pink Kim Nam-joo, Lovely Current

A-Pink Kim Nam-joo released a beautiful figure that drew moisture.Kim Nam-joo posted a piece of photograph along with his sentence I like a story like I Wish on his own instagram.Kim Nam-joo, which was put in the public photo of Kim Nam-joo, hangs long hair and shows feminine charm.Kim Nam-joo is looking at the camera with Sethyoromhan expression.The figure of Kim Nam-joo which went up collects Snowy Road

A-Pink Kim Nam-joo released a beautiful figure that drew moisture.

Kim Nam-joo posted a piece of photograph along with his sentence "I like a story like I Wish" on his own instagram.

Kim Nam-joo, which was put in the public photo of Kim Nam-joo, hangs long hair and shows feminine charm.

Kim Nam-joo is looking at the camera with Sethyoromhan expression.

The figure of Kim Nam-joo which went up collects Snowy Road