"I'll do well..."Missingbird" Kim Jong-kook, Hong Jinyoung, shakes one word

In the SBS entertainment program Ugly Our Little, which was broadcast on the 29th, Hong Jinyoung became a special MC and showed Kim Jong-kook and an unusual pink air current. Kim Jong-kook showed his close boyfriends and brunch. I had a time to talk.Meanwhile, Hong Jinyoung, who became a hot topic in SBS entertainment program Running Man, was mentioned recently.When asked about Hong Jinyoung, Kim Jong-kook said, Jinyoung is okay. He was very smart and studied a lot.I have contacts, but I dont call them separately.In the meantime, I opened the possibility that I can see it in private. As for the charm unique to Hong Jinyoung, I do not know so women do it.But its a little too much, he said frankly.It was definitely different from what Song Ji-hyo said about I do not do it among family members. Kim Jong-kook also asked one of the Running Man female performers, including Kang Han-na, Lee Da-hee, Song Ji-hyo and Hong Jinyoung.Then I got the hot response by saying, Hong Jinyoung is the best. Bona is okay with Bona.It is natural that Hong Jinyoung, who watched this, was happy. Kim Jong-kook said, I do not need a woman to be good to me.I do not care because I will do well anyway, he said, sniping the hearts of female viewers including Hong Jinyoung.Hong Jinyoung said, Do you know how to say that?Hong Jinyoung called Kim Jong-kook at the request of Seo Jang-hoon to call the person who is closest to his style among the five sons, and pleased Kim Jong-kook mother.Kim Jong-kooks mother said: I just like Mr. Jinyoung.I said that I would get a sense of daughter-in-law when the My Bird PDI came out here, but it was right. Hong Jinyoung and Kim Jong-kooks actual love line development is unknown, but the atmosphere was enough to shake the hearts of the Mobengers and attract viewers interest.In particular, Kim Jong-kooks Sang Man comment, which does not speak well, gives a glimpse of his love affair and shows Kim Jong-kooks other charm.

In the SBS entertainment program "Ugly Our Little", which was broadcast on the 29th, Hong Jinyoung became a special MC and showed Kim Jong-kook and an unusual pink air current. Kim Jong-kook showed his close boyfriends and brunch. I had a time to talk. Meanwhile, Hong Jinyoung, who became a hot topic in SBS entertainment program Running Man', was mentioned recently. When asked about Hong Jinyoung, Kim Jong-kook said, "Jinyoung is okay." "He was very smart and studied a lot." I have contacts, but I don't call them separately. In the meantime, I opened the possibility that I can see it in private. As for the charm unique to Hong Jinyoung, "I do not know so women do it. But it's a little too much," he said frankly. It was definitely different from what Song Ji-hyo said about "I do not do it among family members." Kim Jong-kook also asked one of the "Running Man" female performers, including Kang Han-na, Lee Da-hee, Song Ji-hyo and Hong Jinyoung. Then I got the hot response by saying, "Hong Jinyoung is the best. Bona is okay with Bona." It is natural that Hong Jinyoung, who watched this, was happy. Kim Jong-kook said, "I do not need a woman to be good to me. I do not care because I will do well anyway, "he said, sniping the hearts of female viewers including Hong Jinyoung. Hong Jinyoung said, "Do you know how to say that? "Hong Jinyoung called Kim Jong-kook at the request of Seo Jang-hoon to call the person who is closest to his style among the five sons, and pleased Kim Jong-kook mother. Kim Jong-kook's mother said: "I just like Mr. Jinyoung. "I said that I would get a sense of daughter-in-law when the 'My Bird' PDI came out here, but it was right." Hong Jinyoung and Kim Jong-kook's actual love line development is unknown, but the atmosphere was enough to shake the hearts of the Mobengers and attract viewers' interest. In particular, Kim Jong-kook's "Sang Man" comment, which does not speak well, gives a glimpse of his love affair and shows Kim Jong-kook's other charm.