"I just saw Jun-hee." .. "Pretty sister" Son Ye-jin's love affection

JTBC Gumdorama Jack Hae-In with beautiful singer Jung Hae-In at Anime · Pansok Production Drama House, Contents Kei (screenwriter Kim is a beautiful older sister who often buys rice) Yunjin (Son Ye-jin) doing.The reason why Junis hands are not undaunted by the opposition of the family is the perfect love that he tells.And Jina who became brave of that love now is thinking more about Juni than himself, spreading love praise theory.Δ I must keep my own better.After seeing Junhi who loves me most carefully, Jinna is getting out of the recognition that I have had good so far.Ball iron ball ball (Efaryeong) deputy director who asks the cause of the change also started dropping the reason I have noticed how important I was John Zanzibar.By the way, it seems that the necessity to see some people striving to keep me more protected and protected than me is going to think about Getto Dan is, in particular, Jinnas last words that I have to keep myself better so that I can feel relieved to worry is the part where Junis love can see a glimpse of what influence he has on him It was.Δ I just saw Juni.Only Juni could be seen.Jinnas love praise theory stood and sounded to the heart of Merit (So-yeon Jang).Mr. Merit who knew the secret love affair of Jina and Juni said, I do not know how I spiritually sent a few days.I shuddered with the backlash that was the shock of that extent. Jinas reaction seemed to tell the sorry feeling was surprising.I was wrong in that way.Is not it hated but a favorite feeling Jewy? The answer is something.Frankly, I had no time to think about the board.Thats why I came here.I only saw Juni.Juni said it was only Juni.It is concerned about the influence of having received from old friend Merit enough to share all life.However, to protect love with Juni was also more important than anything.Merit also felt his friends frank heart, and there were reasons to decide to understand these love affairs.

JTBC Gumdorama "Jack Hae-In" with beautiful singer "Jung Hae-In" at "Anime · Pansok Production Drama House, Contents Kei" (screenwriter Kim is a beautiful older sister who often buys rice) Yunjin (Son Ye-jin) doing.

The reason why Juni's hands are not undaunted by the opposition of the family is the perfect love that he tells.

And Jina who became brave of that love now is thinking more about Juni than himself, spreading love praise theory.

Δ "I must keep my own better.

"After seeing Junhi who loves me most carefully, Jinna is getting out of the recognition that I have had good" so far.

Ball iron ball ball (Efaryeong) deputy director who asks the cause of the change also started dropping the reason "I have noticed how important I was John Zanzibar."

"By the way, it seems that the necessity to see some people striving to keep me more protected and protected than me is going to think about Getto Dan" is, in particular, Jinna's last words that I have to keep myself better so that I can feel relieved to worry is the part where Juni's love can see a glimpse of what influence he has on him It was.

Δ "I just saw Juni.

Only Juni could be seen.

"Jinna's love praise theory stood and sounded to the heart of Merit (So-yeon Jang).

Mr. Merit who knew the secret love affair of Jina and Juni said, "I do not know how I spiritually sent a few days.

I shuddered with the backlash that was the shock of that extent. "

Jina's reaction seemed to tell the sorry feeling was surprising.

"I was wrong in that way.

Is not it hated but a favorite feeling Jewy? "The answer is something.

"Frankly, I had no time to think about the board.

That's why I came here.

I only saw Juni.

Juni said it was only Juni.

It is concerned about the influence of having received from old friend Merit enough to share all life.

However, to protect love with Juni was also more important than anything.

Merit also felt his friend's frank heart, and there were reasons to decide to understand these love affairs.