"I only saw Junhee..."Son Ye-jin's love Ni Zanron

Seoul = = Pretty Sister Son Ye-jins love Ni Zanron is adding affection to the house theater. JTBC gilt drama Bob Good Sister (hereinafter referred to as Pretty Sister) (played by Kim Eun-sung, director Ahn Pan-seoks drama house, content K) has a pretty and affectionate Real Love with Seo Jun-hee (Jeong Hae-in) Ye-jin).The reason why he does not let go of Junhees hand without being overwhelmed by the opposition of his family is because of his complete love.And Jina, who has been brave with that love, now thinks more about Junhee than herself and unfolds love Ni Zanron. I must keep myself better.Since meeting Jun-hee, who cares for and loves himself the most, Jin-a has been escaping from the perception that good is good that he has had in the meantime.I have not known how precious I have been in the meantime, he said to the deputy director of the company, Lee Hwa-ryong, who asked the one person of change.But I thought I should help someone who is trying to keep me more precious than me, said Jin-ah, and especially, I should keep myself better so that he is less worried, relieved, I should keep myself better. I saw only Jun-hees love.Junhee only showed. Jinahs love Ni Zanron rang to the heart of So-yeon Jang.Primary selection, who learned about Jin-ah and Jun-hees secret love, said, I do not even know what I spent a few days in spirit. I was so shocked and I was so embarrassed by betrayal.Jinas response, which seemed to convey her sorry heart, was unexpected: What did I do so wrong, I do not hate it, but I like it?To be honest, I couldnt think of you. So I came here. I only saw Junhee. I only saw Junhee.I was worried about the shock of the Friend Primary selection, which is long enough to share all life, but it was also important to keep love with Junhee.Primary selection also felt the true heart of Friend and was the reason for understanding their love.

Seoul = = "Pretty Sister" Son Ye-jin's love Ni Zanron is adding affection to the house theater. JTBC gilt drama "Bob Good Sister" (hereinafter referred to as "Pretty Sister") (played by Kim Eun-sung, director Ahn Pan-seok's drama house, content K) has a pretty and affectionate "Real Love" with Seo Jun-hee (Jeong Hae-in) Ye-jin). The reason why he does not let go of Junhee's hand without being overwhelmed by the opposition of his family is because of his complete love. And Jina, who has been brave with that love, now thinks more about Junhee than herself and unfolds love Ni Zanron. "I must keep myself better. "Since meeting Jun-hee, who cares for and loves himself the most, Jin-a has been escaping from the perception that 'good is good' that he has had in the meantime. "I have not known how precious I have been in the meantime," he said to the deputy director of the company, Lee Hwa-ryong, who asked the One person of change. "But I thought I should help someOne who is trying to keep me more precious than me," said Jin-ah, "and especially, "I should keep myself better so that he is less worried, relieved, I should keep myself better." "I saw only Jun-hee's love. Junhee only showed. "Jinah's love Ni Zanron rang to the heart of So-yeon Jang. Primary selection, who learned about Jin-ah and Jun-hee's secret love, said, "I do not even know what I spent a few days in spirit. I was so shocked and I was so embarrassed by betrayal." Jina's response, which seemed to convey her sorry heart, was unexpected: "What did I do so wrong, I do not hate it, but I like it?" "To be hOnest, I couldn't think of you. So I came here. I only saw Junhee. I only saw Junhee." I was worried about the shock of the Friend Primary selection, which is long enough to share all life, but it was also important to keep love with Junhee. Primary selection also felt the true heart of Friend and was the reason for understanding their love.