Hong Ji-min, Diet, I do not feel "

The recent status of Hong Ji - min who recently succeeded in Diet is a topic.On 24th Hong Ji-min said to my instructor that Selfie seems to come out the most beautifully in photos, hehe he is a good app musical One piece of Selfie in a dressing room while shooting in 42nd Street.Even if I look at it I feel like Im not like that (laugh) I got a piece of photograph with a sentence saying that Wools groom is This is not a fraud doll.The picture recently entered the appearance of Hong Ji-min playing the role of catfish Jones from musical Broadway 42nd Street.Hong Ji - min who recently informed the news of weight loss of 29 kg and gathered a topic with a somewhat longer face and brilliant eyes than in the past.Meanwhile, Hong Ji-min is appearing on the current channel A True Dad Confession
The recent status of Hong Ji - min who recently succeeded in Diet is a topic.On 24th Hong Ji-min said to my instructor that Selfie seems to come out the most beautifully in photos, hehe he is a good app musical One piece of Selfie in a dressing room while shooting in 42nd Street.Even if I look at it I feel like Im not like that (laugh) I got a piece of photograph with a sentence saying that Wools groom is This is not a fraud doll.The picture recently entered the appearance of Hong Ji-min playing the role of catfish Jones from musical Broadway 42nd Street.Hong Ji - min who recently informed the news of weight loss of 29 kg and gathered a topic with a somewhat longer face and brilliant eyes than in the past.Meanwhile, Hong Ji-min is appearing on the current channel A True Dad Confession

The recent status of Hong Ji - min who recently succeeded in Diet is a topic.

On 24th Hong Ji-min said to my instructor that "Selfie seems to come out the most beautifully in photos, hehe he is a good app musical One piece of Selfie in a dressing room while shooting in 42nd Street.

Even if I look at it I feel like I'm not like that (laugh) I got a piece of photograph with a sentence saying that Wool's groom is "This is not a fraud doll."

The picture recently entered the appearance of Hong Ji-min playing the role of "catfish Jones" from musical "Broadway 42nd Street".

Hong Ji - min who recently informed the news of weight loss of 29 kg and gathered a topic with a somewhat longer face and brilliant eyes than in the past.

Meanwhile, Hong Ji-min is appearing on the current channel A "True Dad Confession"