"Father ...!" 'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-In

My fathers love and understanding warmed up my chair.JTBC Gumdo Drama broadcasted on the 21st Sleepy Sister When Bought Rice Care (Screenwriter Kim, Director Ann Pang Suk) is a father of Yunjin (Son Ye-jin minutes) Yoon Sang-gi (Oh ​​Man-seok) is a daughter Injehui (Jung Hae-In faction) already knew the relationship between the reversal was drawn.On this day Jinna was caught kidnapped by former boyfriend Lee Kyu-min (Olun Min), and Juni put my phone knowing Guumins contact.At this moment Gümin eventually issued a car accident.Junhi who holds himself finds himself, Jinna apologized that he was sorry, Juana said I know what happened and it seemed really crazy.I regretted very much.I know by buying mobile phones soon.We talked with tears as if we set it alone.Their affections became even harder.Juana says, I want to dignity between us.Let s clarify it without blemishing.I want to do it instead, I expressed my desire to clearly reveal my relationship to my family.However, Jinnas younger brother Yoon Seung-ho (Upper Ha Jun) said, Mama is the basis and upset.How do you do Hyeojimyeong while doing so?After that, I could not watch Juninellang. Jina who was practicing confessing to his parents in a single room talked to his father first.Jinna who came home went lost and kneeling in front of his father, wept.However, my father knew the relationship between the two already.The above is Dad is prepared to listen at any time.Anything is okay, and said Where is Juana?, Surprised her daughter.There was also a reaction to remind the widely-known father in the scene of the movie Cormivie Your Name.Now the obstacle is Jinnas mother Kim Mi Young (Gil Hyeon) and Junis sister Merit (So-yeon Jang minutes).Especially Merit grew up in a somewhat incompetent family atmosphere and has pain and is a person who loves your friend Jina as a family member.My brother Juni is also a devoted older sister.The end of the broadcast Merit drew a picture of Junis sketch notes as they were shocked after discovering Jinnas appearance one after another.Lightly to the inner corner Merit.Before Jinna and Juni reveal their relationships themselves, Merits appearance, which he actually knew, is going to be a big watching point for the drama.Merit teeth seemed surprised a lot, but what will happen next week?.Please walk only Jinanjuni flower road , Do you love your brother and your friends so much, is it a good one hundreds of times a villain? , If you listen to Jinas saw Jinis story, Merit understands  It was.

My father's love and understanding warmed up my chair.

JTBC Gumdo Drama broadcasted on the 21st "Sleepy Sister When Bought Rice Care" (Screenwriter Kim, Director Ann Pang Suk) is a father of Yunjin (Son Ye-jin minutes) Yoon Sang-gi (Oh ​​Man-seok) is a daughter Injehui (Jung Hae-In faction) already knew the relationship between the reversal was drawn.

On this day Jinna was caught kidnapped by former boyfriend Lee Kyu-min (Olun Min), and Juni put my phone knowing Guumin's contact.

At this moment Gümin eventually issued a car accident.

Junhi who holds himself finds himself, Jinna apologized that he was sorry, Juana said "I know what happened and it seemed really crazy.

I regretted very much.

I know by buying mobile phones soon.

We talked with tears as if we set it alone.

Their affections became even harder.

Juana says, "I want to dignity between us.

Let 's clarify it without blemishing.

"I want to do it instead," I expressed my desire to clearly reveal my relationship to my family.

However, Jinna's younger brother Yoon Seung-ho (Upper Ha Jun) said, "Mama is the basis and upset.

How do you do Hyeojimyeong while doing so?

After that, I could not watch Juninellang. "

Jina who was practicing confessing to his parents in a single room talked to his father first.

Jinna who came home went lost and kneeling in front of his father, wept.

However, my father knew the relationship between the two already.

The above is "Dad is prepared to listen at any time.

"Anything is okay," and said "Where is Juana?", Surprised her daughter.

There was also a reaction to remind the widely-known father in the scene of the movie "Cormivie Your Name".

Now the obstacle is Jinna's mother Kim Mi Young (Gil Hyeon) and Juni's sister Merit (So-yeon Jang minutes).

Especially Merit grew up in a somewhat incompetent family atmosphere and has pain and is a person who loves your friend Jina as a family member.

My brother Juni is also a devoted older sister.

The end of the broadcast Merit drew a picture of Juni's sketch notes as they were shocked after discovering Jinna's appearance one after another.

Lightly to the inner corner Merit.

Before Jinna and Juni reveal their relationships themselves, Merit's appearance, which he actually knew, is going to be a big watching point for the drama.

"Merit teeth seemed surprised a lot, but what will happen next week?

.

Please walk only Jinanjuni flower road "," Do you love your brother and your friends so much, is it a good one hundreds of times a villain? "," If you listen to Jina's saw Jini's story, Merit understands " It was.