All The Butlers' Cha In-pyo, oral cancer

Death of a Fighting Brother  Life in a Different WayCha In-pyo appeared as All The Butlers master and delivered laughter and impression to members including Lee Seung-gi as well as viewers.Cha In-pyo has been working as a director to direct a documentary on the US entry of Korean Wave performance team Ongals, which represents Korea, on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 29th.Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyung, Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Sung-jae helped each other to make the film. Cha In-pyo, who did not write a minute and a second, practiced 50 push-ups every time.Even when I ate lunch, I was pushing up and pushing up, and during the meeting, I was wiping my teeth and saving time.After the military discharge, Lee Seung-gi, who is more energy and enthusiasm than anyone else, also made two hands. Cha In-pyo commented on expanding his career as a director in the actor, Hollywood actor Clint Eastwood was not working well because he was older and started to direct and act.I was over 50, and now Im turning to do what I want to do.I want to produce and direct movies with good messages, even if they are not great movies. Cha In-pyo directed the short film 50 last year, and 50 was screened at the 2017 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival and the 2017 London East Asian Film Festival.Another project is also being prepared following the Ongals documentary, especially Cha In-pyo, who has also confessed why his life has changed in recent years.One of the biggest reasons is the death of his beloved brother, who said, There is an item called It Now in the daily schedule.At that time, all the family members were hanging on to the treatment, but later I thought I could not tell my brother that I love him.So I vowed not to postpone what I want to do now, what I want to say, and meeting with someone I want to meet. Cha In-pyos brother, Cha In-seok, said on October 17, 2013After the news was announced at the time, netizens expressed their condolences saying, I wish you the best of the deceased.

Death of a Fighting Brother Life in a Different Way Cha In-pyo appeared as All The Butlers' master and delivered laughter and impression to members including Lee Seung-gi as well as viewers. Cha In-pyo has been working as a director to direct a documentary on the US entry of Korean Wave performance team Ongals, which represents Korea, on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 29th. Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyung, Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Sung-jae helped each other to make the film. Cha In-pyo, who did not write a minute and a second, practiced 50 push-ups every time. Even when I ate lunch, I was pushing up and pushing up, and during the meeting, I was wiping my teeth and saving time. After the military discharge, Lee Seung-gi, who is more energy and enthusiasm than anyone else, also made two hands. Cha In-pyo commented on expanding his career as a director in the actor, "Hollywood actor Clint Eastwood was not working well because he was older and started to direct and act. I was over 50, and now I'm turning to do what I want to do. I want to produce and direct movies with good messages, even if they are not great movies. "Cha In-pyo directed the short film '50' last year, and '50' was screened at the 2017 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival and the 2017 London East Asian Film Festival. Another project is also being prepared following the Ongals documentary, especially Cha In-pyo, who has also confessed why his life has changed in recent years. One of the biggest reasons is the death of his beloved brother, who said, "There is an item called 'It Now' in the daily schedule. At that time, all the family members were hanging on to the treatment, but later I thought I could not tell my brother that I love him. So I vowed not to postpone what I want to do now, what I want to say, and meeting with someone I want to meet. "Cha In-pyo's brother, Cha In-seok, said on October 17, 2013 After the news was announced at the time, netizens expressed their condolences saying, "I wish you the best of the deceased."