All The Butlers' Cha In-pyo Lee Seung-gi, World's first fan takeover ceremony

All The Butlers Cha In-pyo took over the fan to Little Cha In-pyo Lee Seung-gi. On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 29th, Lee Seung-gi, who failed to laugh at the master, was portrayed. ...My beloved brother was sick and went to heaven first. I was a really loving brother, but I never really expressed my love.I thought I would never postpone what I wanted to say, who I wanted to meet, and what I wanted to do. What I wanted to do was a fan.A female fan really liked me for more than 10 years, but I have been out of touch for a few years.She was photographed by one of her students when she saw her SNS. Yang Se-hyeong said, Would you like to brush your teeth for a while now?He laughed at Cha In-pyos fern of anger .When Lee Sang-yoon asked, What are you going to do if a fan thief is revealed? The master said, I want to face three parties first, and I want to take over the fan for the first time in World. The master surprised his disciples.But I dont think I can express it. I hope hes not a fan anymore. I hope hes an old friend.However, the master laughed, adding, The popularity is finite, and he can not go long now. Then the fan transfer ceremony was held.The handover was Cha In-pyo, and the takeover was Lee Seung-gi; the UPS alarm rang again while reading under weight, and the master and his disciples started the UPS and laughed.After UPS, Cha In-pyo told the fan, Its okay to like Lee Seung-gi more than I do now.I hope that I will be my friend, not my fan now. After that, the war with the master, Funny Master , was unfolded.The disciples burned their will at the masters words that they would grant the UPS full exemption: Yang Se-hyeong followed the masters advertisement, and the upbringing material reproduced the anger acting and laughed.After the showdown, the master said, Thanks to you, I laughed. It seems like two days have passed. Tomorrow we should go to Sokcho.

All The Butlers' Cha In-pyo took over the fan to 'Little Cha In-pyo' Lee Seung-gi. On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 29th, Lee Seung-gi, who failed to laugh at the master, was portrayed. ... "My beloved brother was sick and went to heaven first. I was a really loving brother, but I never really expressed my love. I thought I would never postpone what I wanted to say, who I wanted to meet, and what I wanted to do. "What I wanted to do was a fan. "A female fan really liked me for more than 10 years, but I have been out of touch for a few years. She was photographed by one of her students when she saw her SNS. "Yang Se-hyeong said," Would you like to brush your teeth for a while now? "He laughed at Cha In-pyo's" fern of anger ". When Lee Sang-yoon asked, "What are you going to do if a fan thief is revealed?" The master said, "I want to face three parties first, and I want to take over the fan for the first time in World." The master surprised his disciples. But I don't think I can express it. I hope he's not a fan anymore. I hope he's an old Friend." However, the master laughed, adding, "The popularity is finite, and he can not go long now." Then the fan transfer ceremony was held. The handover was Cha In-pyo, and the takeover was Lee Seung-gi; the UPS alarm rang again while reading under weight, and the master and his disciples started the UPS and laughed. After UPS, Cha In-pyo told the fan, "It's okay to like Lee Seung-gi more than I do now. I hope that I will be my Friend, not my fan now. "After that, the war with the master," Funny Master ", was unfolded. The disciples burned their will at the master's words that they would grant the UPS full exemption: Yang Se-hyeong followed the master's advertisement, and the upbringing material reproduced the anger acting and laughed. After the showdown, the master said, "Thanks to you, I laughed. It seems like two days have passed. Tomorrow we should go to Sokcho."