After Lee Yi-kyung 'Devotion', "I'm worried about Jung In-sun"

Actor Lee Yi-kyung showed a sorry feeling of Jung In-sun who is a hot love partner.The last 17 days <Uracha Next Waikiki> When we decided to refrain from the last round, we found out that Lee Yi-kyung and Jung In-sun are in love with one year who is appearing together in drama.In an interview held at the cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 1 pm on 19th, Lee Yi-kyung conveyed his feelings to recruiting all peoples songs from the crush of love.Below is a 1 door 1 answer of enthusiastic Lee Yi-kyung.An enthusiastic article appeared before the final round.What was the reaction in those days? We came to contact friends around, but we did shoot together, directors, writers and colleagues actors never came.At that time, I did not participate in the launch as the next film <Kenpo and gender> was taken.It seems that the Lord did not talk about everything.I felt sorry for being touched on an article at the shooting site of What kind of feeling did the principal feel?He also has to talk to his friends by himself.Also, I am sorry for the viewers who love drama because drama is not finished, Im sorry for the production staff as well.- Talking about such a situation with - Jung In - sun? While we are going out with each other, the part that we interchanged for the first time promised, Lets give damage when we work, but we could not keep it It seemed like my heart hurt.I was sorry for mutual hurry.- Secret love affair was done, did not it have any difficulties at the shooting site? Junki and Yoona had no overlapping parts as they go behind two new degrees at the beginning of the deity god that two people came.It was divided into team A, team B, and team, and in the week, it was a situation where we met only one day at the set place.Because I am performing entertainment and other drama in parallel, there was no time between private emotions.- <Uracha Next Waikiki> There was a scene to monitor and interact with the opponents Kiss god with a commentary special broadcast.Were you talking about girlfriend s Kiss god Looking at laughing but not having laughing eyes? I also saw it.I had no idea but it was (laugh).I really did not know if I had such a face at the time.Kiss god has already been described in the script and is a person who talks with himself against acting a lot, so it is not easy for facial expressions to appear so although it is already known.- Jung In-sun In the interview before learning it was expressed as a strong support army .Lee Yi-kyung Learn? I rely much on it.Thank you always because the conversation is a very good person.Even when there is such a thing, I am grateful because I always give us regular consideration.- Love love with colleague actor is slumping? I am OK.I am already in the process of showing some prolific actors in the process, he is not damaged if it began now, he was worried that the damage was done and there was no mental confusion become.It would be good to have lots of thoughtful articles for him

Actor Lee Yi-kyung showed a sorry feeling of Jung In-sun who is a hot love partner.

The last 17 days When we decided to refrain from the last round, we found out that "Lee Yi-kyung and Jung In-sun are in love with one year" who is appearing together in drama.

In an interview held at the cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 1 pm on 19th, Lee Yi-kyung conveyed his feelings to "recruiting all people's songs" from "the crush of love".

Below is a 1 door 1 answer of enthusiastic Lee Yi-kyung.

An enthusiastic article appeared before the final round.

What was the reaction in those days? "We came to contact friends around, but we did shoot together, directors, writers and colleagues actors never came.

At that time, I did not participate in the launch as the next film was taken.

It seems that the Lord did not talk about everything.

I felt sorry for being touched on an article at the shooting site of "What kind of feeling did the principal feel?"

He also has to talk to his friends by himself.

Also, I am sorry for the viewers who love drama because drama is not finished, I'm sorry for the production staff as well.

"- Talking about such a situation with - Jung In - sun?" While we are going out with each other, the part that we interchanged for the first time promised, "Let's give damage when we work," but we could not keep it It seemed like my heart hurt.

I was sorry for mutual hurry.

"-" Secret love affair "was done, did not it have any difficulties at the shooting site? "Junki and Yoona had no overlapping parts as they go behind two new degrees at the beginning of the deity god that two people came.

It was divided into team A, team B, and team, and in the week, it was a situation where we met only one day at the set place.

Because I am performing entertainment and other drama in parallel, there was no time between private emotions.

"- There was a scene to monitor and interact with the opponent's Kiss god with a commentary special broadcast.

Were you talking about girlfriend 's Kiss god' Looking at laughing but not having laughing eyes'? "I also saw it.

I had no idea but it was (laugh).

I really did not know if I had such a face at the time.

Kiss god has already been described in the script and is a person who talks with himself against acting a lot, so it is not easy for facial expressions to appear so although it is already known.

"- Jung In-sun In the interview before learning it was expressed as" a strong support army ".

Lee Yi-kyung Learn? "I rely much on it.

Thank you always because the conversation is a very good person.

Even when there is such a thing, I am grateful because I always give us regular consideration.

"- Love love with colleague actor is slumping?" I am OK.

I am already in the process of showing "some prolific actors" in the process, he is not damaged if it began now, he was worried that the damage was done and there was no mental confusion become.

It would be good to have lots of thoughtful articles for him