'A pretty sister who is buying buying rice' Son Ye-jin ♥ Jung Hae-In, Hospital dressing room hug 'Angry'

Son Ye-jin Jung Hae-In hugged in the hospital changing room.JTBC Gumdo Drama broadcasted on April 21 (Sung Ye-jin minutes) Joong Hui (Jung Hae-In minutes) at 8 times (Screenplay Kim / Director Ann Pansok) It is a beautiful older sister who often bought rice I hugged the changing room.Yunjin learned Farewell Lee Kyu-min could not do it to change the mobile phone in the name of Oyun-min, I met Lee Kyu-min again.Lee Kyu-min rushed Yunjin to the car and asked, If you do not have a mobile phone, will not you contact me again? And drove the car roughly.I was bored with the fear of knowing Yunjin, that time Seojung Hu contacted Yunjin, but when I touch it I visited the house of Yunjin and got to say I got to get something to Sun Hong computer.Sojo-hui called my Lee Kyu-min who knows the phone number of Lee Kyu-min from Yusung-hos business card put in his desk drawer, but Lee Kyu-min did not.I know Yunjin just give me a little tea.Deception is also inconvenient.Lee Kyu-min, who requested Lets set up a car or call me a bad phone, received a call and told Seojukhui, Who are you? I took away the dollar that robs me.Lee Kyu-min got on the guard rail.Lee Kyu-min is big surprised when blood comes out from the head of Yunjin, I know Yunjin I die this degree.Lets go dead once .In a hurry Lee Kyu-min spoke out bad mouths and knew Yunjin where the bath is.Do you know that something like you is qualified like that? Lee Kyu-min struck a slap.After arriving at Yunjin Knowing Hospital, I called Seojung Hu and Seojung Hui rushed to the hospital and caught the breast of Lee Kyu-min.In addition, I hugged into Yunjins changing room changing clothes for inspection and comforted
Son Ye-jin Jung Hae-In hugged in the hospital changing room.JTBC Gumdo Drama broadcasted on April 21 (Sung Ye-jin minutes) Joong Hui (Jung Hae-In minutes) at 8 times (Screenplay Kim / Director Ann Pansok) It is a beautiful older sister who often bought rice I hugged the changing room.Yunjin learned Farewell Lee Kyu-min could not do it to change the mobile phone in the name of Oyun-min, I met Lee Kyu-min again.Lee Kyu-min rushed Yunjin to the car and asked, If you do not have a mobile phone, will not you contact me again? And drove the car roughly.I was bored with the fear of knowing Yunjin, that time Seojung Hu contacted Yunjin, but when I touch it I visited the house of Yunjin and got to say I got to get something to Sun Hong computer.Sojo-hui called my Lee Kyu-min who knows the phone number of Lee Kyu-min from Yusung-hos business card put in his desk drawer, but Lee Kyu-min did not.I know Yunjin just give me a little tea.Deception is also inconvenient.Lee Kyu-min, who requested Lets set up a car or call me a bad phone, received a call and told Seojukhui, Who are you? I took away the dollar that robs me.Lee Kyu-min got on the guard rail.Lee Kyu-min is big surprised when blood comes out from the head of Yunjin, I know Yunjin I die this degree.Lets go dead once .In a hurry Lee Kyu-min spoke out bad mouths and knew Yunjin where the bath is.Do you know that something like you is qualified like that? Lee Kyu-min struck a slap.After arriving at Yunjin Knowing Hospital, I called Seojung Hu and Seojung Hui rushed to the hospital and caught the breast of Lee Kyu-min.In addition, I hugged into Yunjins changing room changing clothes for inspection and comforted

Son Ye-jin Jung Hae-In hugged in the hospital changing room.

JTBC Gumdo Drama broadcasted on April 21 (Sung Ye-jin minutes) Joong Hui (Jung Hae-In minutes) at 8 times (Screenplay Kim / Director Ann Pansok) "It is a beautiful older sister who often bought rice" I hugged the changing room.

Yunjin learned Farewell Lee Kyu-min could not do it to change the mobile phone in the name of Oyun-min, I met Lee Kyu-min again.

Lee Kyu-min rushed Yunjin to the car and asked, "If you do not have a mobile phone, will not you contact me again?" And drove the car roughly.

I was bored with the fear of knowing Yunjin, that time Seojung Hu contacted Yunjin, but when I touch it I visited the house of Yunjin and got to say "I got to get something to Sun Hong computer."

Sojo-hui called my Lee Kyu-min who knows the phone number of Lee Kyu-min from Yusung-ho's business card put in his desk drawer, but Lee Kyu-min did not.

I know Yunjin "just give me a little tea.

Deception is also inconvenient.

Lee Kyu-min, who requested "Let's set up a car or call me a bad phone", received a call and told Seojukhui, "Who are you? I took away the dollar that robs me.

Lee Kyu-min got on the guard rail.

Lee Kyu-min is big surprised when blood comes out from the head of Yunjin, I know Yunjin "I die this degree.

Let's go dead once ".

In a hurry Lee Kyu-min spoke out bad mouths and knew Yunjin "where the bath is.

Do you know that something like you is qualified like that? "Lee Kyu-min struck a slap.

After arriving at Yunjin Knowing Hospital, I called Seojung Hu and Seojung Hui rushed to the hospital and caught the breast of Lee Kyu-min.

In addition, I hugged into Yunjin's changing room changing clothes for inspection and comforted