A-Pink's 7th anniversary certifying shot "Seven years of I Wish!"

Group A - Pink celebrated its seventh anniversary.A-Pink (Park Cho-Rong Yun Bomichon · Eunji Son Na-Eun Kim · Nam Joo · Ha Young), in the early April 19, conveyed gratitude to fans along with his 7th anniversary memoon to my instagram.Leader Park Cho-Rong said Forever we are A-Pink.panda❤️.7th anniversary I Wish same story , Yunbo press Park Cho-Rong. Yoon Bumi. Jung Eunji.Son Na-Eun. Kim Nam Joo.
Group A - Pink celebrated its seventh anniversary.A-Pink (Park Cho-Rong Yun Bomichon · Eunji Son Na-Eun Kim · Nam Joo · Ha Young), in the early April 19, conveyed gratitude to fans along with his 7th anniversary memoon to my instagram.Leader Park Cho-Rong said Forever we are A-Pink.panda❤️.7th anniversary I Wish same story , Yunbo press Park Cho-Rong. Yoon Bumi. Jung Eunji.Son Na-Eun. Kim Nam Joo.

Group A - Pink celebrated its seventh anniversary.

A-Pink (Park Cho-Rong Yun Bomichon · Eunji Son Na-Eun Kim · Nam Joo · Ha Young), in the early April 19, conveyed gratitude to fans along with his 7th anniversary memoon to my instagram.

Leader Park Cho-Rong said "Forever we are A-Pink.

panda❤️.

7th anniversary I Wish same story ", Yunbo press" Park Cho-Rong. Yoon Bumi. Jung Eunji.Son Na-Eun. Kim Nam Joo.